| C heck
your calendar or planner to see what classes you have the next
- Check to see what classes you have
the next day. If you're on block scheduling, remember to check
which type of classes you will have the next day.
- Check your planner for any assignments
or tests for the next day.
- Check your notebook for each subject
to see what materials you need to bring home.
ist the items you need for the next day
the night before.
- On a piece of paper, list all of
the things you need for your classes the next day.
- Make sure you remember to bring any
special forms that have to be signed by your parents.
| A lways
gather the materials from your list and put them in your bookbag.
- Gather everything that you need the night before and put
the things in your bookbag.
- Don't wait till the morning because you may be rushed and
forget to check.
et your bookbag by the door so you
won't forget it.
- Put your bookbag right by the door
so that you can't miss it when you walk out the next morning.
| H ave
a list in your locker of what materials you need before each class
and look at this list before each class.
- At the beginning of the school day,
write a list on a sticky note of what you will need for each
class and stick it on the inside of your locker. If you have
a dry-erase board on your locker, use that. Use this method
only if you go to your locker between each of your classes.
- As you take the materials for each
class, check off the sticky note or erase the item from the