If you have signed and submitted
a Parent Informed Consent Form for yourself and for your child and have been
notified that it has been received, proceed to complete the Parent Evaluation
Form. Do not evaluate the website until you are familiar with it and have
used it with your child over a period of time.
- Click on the Parent Evaluation form button below.
- Complete the tope section of
the form with your name, e-mail, and your child’s name.
- Be sure to answer all the questions
on the form.
- If you would like to point
out the strengths and weaknesses of the website or make recommendations,
type these in the boxes at the end.
- If you would like to go back
and change any of your responses, use the back button.
- At the end of the form, press
the submit button and your form will be automatically sent.
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete
the Evaluation Form.