- Make another circle and write the word problem
- Think of the major problems that will occur
in the story.
- Analyze the who, what, where, and when in
relationship to the problem.
- Make another circle
and write the order of action in it. List all the events that
you want to include in the story.
- Number these in order in which they
- Make another circle and write the word resolution
- Describe how the problem will be solved.
- Make the last circle and write the word end
- Identify how the story will be wrapped up.
Describe what happens to the various characters.
- Review the story web and re-read what you
have written in each circle so that you can see if you have
an organized story, that you have enough detail, and that there
are no unrelated ideas.
Now you are ready to write your paper.
Write complete sentences for each of the words and phrases
in each of the circles of your story web. As you write sentences,
check off the items in the circle to make sure that you have
included everything in your story.