If you have signed and submitted
a Teacher Informed Consent Form and have been notified that it has been received,
proceed to complete the Teacher Evaluation Form. Do not evaluate the website
until you are familiar with it and have used it with as many of your students
- Click on the Teacher Evaluation Form
- Complete the top section of the form
with your name and e-mail.
- Be sure to answer all the questions
on the form.
- If you would like to point out the strengths
and weaknesses of the website or make recommendations, type these in the
boxes at the end.
- If you would like to go back and change
any of your responses, use the back button.
- At the end of the form, press the submit
button and your form will be automatically sent.
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete
the Evaluation Form.