| C opy
chapter headings and subheadings from notes onto colored note cards.
- Use different colored note cards to show that these are main
rganize important facts, definitions, and information onto white
- Use white note cards to indicate that
these are specifics that go under different main ideas.
- On one side of the card, write a fact,
definition, or information. On the other side write a question
that asks for this fact, definition, or information.
| N umber
the white note cards to show the order they appeared in the book.
- Put a number on each card to show the order the material
was given in the book.
rrange the colored note cards in columns.
dentify each card's correct place underneath the colored cards.
- Leave space under each colored card to place
the white cards underneath.
- Put the cards in numbered order under
each colored card.
- Try to remember the location and order
of the cards when you take a test.
| R eview
information on each card.
- Shuffle the white cards and then place them under the corresponding
- Test yourself on the information on the white cards. Read
the questions, answer them, and then check for the correct answer
on the backs.